ogrechess project started

Bruno Wolff III
My request for ogrechess hosting was approved and there is now a git reop
for it at fedorahosted.
The project is at http://git.fedoraproject.org/git/ogrechess.git .

For the time being there is no mailing list or trac set up.

I won't need a mailing list until there are other contributors to talk to.

I didn't want to start with a trac setup right off the bat, but it seems
clear to me that I will enventually need to learn to use trac better and
have one set up for the project. In the mean time there is a TODO file.

My goal is to get ogrechess packaged for F13 or F14 and have it obsolete
chess going forward.