is systemd killing my sessions?

Neal Becker
Aug  7 11:07:57 nbecker7 systemd-logind: Removed session 154.

I'm trying to use x2go, but it seems when I try to suspend/resume a session
it isn't working - on reconnect a new session is started.  Is the system?
The above log message suggests maybe.

In logind.conf I see:
#KillUserProcesses=no

Supposedly, the compiled-in default is "no", but is that not true?  (I know,
I could just change the file and reboot but I can't reboot this machine
now).

Re: is systemd killing my sessions?

Neal Becker
Neal Becker wrote:

> Aug  7 11:07:57 nbecker7 systemd-logind: Removed session 154.
>
> I'm trying to use x2go, but it seems when I try to suspend/resume a
> session
> it isn't working - on reconnect a new session is started.  Is the system?
> The above log message suggests maybe.
>
> In logind.conf I see:
> #KillUserProcesses=no
>
> Supposedly, the compiled-in default is "no", but is that not true?  (I
> know, I could just change the file and reboot but I can't reboot this
> machine now).

Yes, this was the problem.  Also, it appears that you can just edit
logind.conf without rebooting, and systemd will notice?