devfs missing device entries for external sata drives

devfs missing device entries for external sata drives

George R Goffe
Hi,

I wrote this bug some time ago and have seen no activity on it for some time. I'm STILL seeing it as of a few minutes ago. It would be nice to have the bug fixed. Am I going about this the wrong way?

Any help/hints/tips/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

George...

Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1297331 devfs missing device entry for external sata drives