blobAndConquer dropped from Games Spin

Bruno Wolff III
blobAndConquer got blocked from F12 because of an issue with nonfree
textures. As such I needed to drop it from the Games Spin as well.
I have updated the Games Spin page and the ks file in git master.

Re: blobAndConquer dropped from Games Spin

Bugzilla from phrkonaleash@gmail.com
Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> blobAndConquer got blocked from F12 because of an issue with nonfree
> textures. As such I needed to drop it from the Games Spin as well.

That's unfortunate. Hopefully the issues can be resolved soon and we can
reinclude blob and conquer soon.

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat Writer

Please refrain from mailing me directly in replies, I am subsribing
via GMane NNTP. Thank you.

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: [hidden email]          | MSN: [hidden email]
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  [hidden email]/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.