If you are attending FUDCon:Blacksburg next week (January 13-15), you
need to request a guest internet access account in order to use the
guest wireless access on the Virginia Tech campus. It is requested that
you sign up for this account PRIOR to your arrival at FUDCon. Pretty please.
However, since I'm really nice, I'll spell it out in this email as well:
1. Go to the guest wireless registration page, here:
https://guest.cns.vt.edu/apps/home.action 2. Enter start date: 1/13/2012, for example
3. Enter end date: 1/15/2012, for example
4. Sponsoring Department: Select "Mathematics"
5. Contact Person: Enter "Ben Williams" (our awesome, gracious host and
contact at VT)
6. Purpose: FUDCon
7. Click the "Create Request" button
8. Enter email address and select "New Guest"
9. Fill out form including secret questions, password boxes, and agree
to the Acceptable Use Policy
10. Click "Create Account"
11. Receive email in your inbox and verify your request.
Thanks, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone next week in