What is SEO and how its allows to improve position of any website?

What is SEO and how its allows to improve position of any website?

ulyssescorbin
SEO is a techinque which hepls to improve natural visitors to our website or web page. Use of this strategy if one time we improve back links and visitors to our web page it allows to improve position to our web page in search motor. If your website have visitors and back links then your website defenatly position better evaluate to other sites. But this is only possible by SEO. So SEO performs very part to improve position of any web page.