Request for free Fedora Livecd

Girish Srivatsa
Hello,
I am received a mail

Thank you,
Girish M A

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on YAHOO! CRICKET

Re: Request for free Fedora Livecd

rahulsundaram
On 06/26/2009 04:26 PM, Girish Srivatsa wrote:
> Hello,
> I am received a mail

Hello Girish,

If you are looking for free media, refer t

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia

Rahul

Re: Request for free Fedora Livecd

ranjith balakrishnan

Sir,

How do I enable read and write on windows partitions using fedora 11 lxde remix ?
Thanks

Re: Request for free Fedora Livecd

Martin Dengler
On Fri, Jul 03, 2009 at 01:30:03PM +0530, ranjith balakrishnan wrote:

>  Sir,How do I enable read andwrite on windows partitions using
>  fedora 11 lxde remix ?Thanks

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=windows+partition+linux

"Windows partition" is a bit too vauge.  "ntfs" is another good search
term to try.

Martin

On 07/03/2009 01:30 PM, ranjith balakrishnan wrote:

>     Sir,
>
>     How do I enable read and write on windows partitions using fedora 11
>     lxde remix ?

yum install ntfs-3g

Rahul

Ps: Compose a separate mail and use a proper subject next time