Re: MikeeUSA -- Notice Bruce Perens has NO response (nor does Moglen). [Was: Re: GrSecurity]

Re: MikeeUSA -- Notice Bruce Perens has NO response (nor does Moglen). [Was: Re: GrSecurity]

esodnencaocrefsdv
Malformed ascii art saying "Don't feed the trolls"

IE: Can't attack the message, attack the man.

Because White Men Programmers simply do not know what they do not know
and take proper, correct, legal analysis from a license attorney dealing
with a relevant issue as "trolling".

Here's a response from another attorney:
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2017-July/044040.html
https://lkml.org/lkml/2017/7/29/128

Notice Bruce Perens has NO response.
Neither does Professor Moglen who apparently forgot to include a
no-revocation clause in version 2 of the GPL when he drafted it, thus
keeping open the possibility of any rights-holder to unilaterally recind
their grant at any time for any reason so-long as they did not make a
relied-upon communication to the grantee speaking otherwise.
(seemingly** completely negligent drafting of the document) (a
no-revocation clause would atleast make it easier to claim estopple and
prevent unilateral revocation*)

(Notice that the later edition; v3 (which linux is not licensed under)
rectify this ommission (yes this is the main reason v3 had to be
drafted, the patent issue is a foil))

But Bruce and Moglen are friends (and both look down on Hans Reiser;
feeling disparagingly about his work because Hans Reiser obeyed the
dictats of his God regarding the adulterous behavior of the wife Nina,
and then further, Hans did not accept any other ruler/judge/power etc
(thus rejecting the plea agreement))
thus Moglen stays silent as Bruce Perens libels me. They have their
square glasses on, they love their civilization that raises the woman
above the man, that makes the man a draft animal of the woman, and keeps
the man's love: the young girl***, from him.

Bruce Perens and Professor Moglen have adopted the white man's belief
system:
That the man is the beast upon which the woman rightly rides;
(rather than the Overlord (ba'al) of the female).

Bruce Perens, Moglen, etc look down on those who see beauty where it
truly resides: in the young girl***.
Bruce Perens and Moglen are thus feel Superior for spurning what is
actually good and embracing a pale shadow that seeks to collapse upon
them.

*no guarantee however... this is an inherent right of a property
owner... to recind unilateral grants,control his property, alienate it
as he wished
** we do not know the requirements that the Client privately
communicated for the drafting of the document
***( taking girl children as brides is permitted by the God under
Deuteronomy 22, 28-29, hebrew )

Hans Reiser did nothing wrong according to the Book of the Law
(Deuteronomy).
Still, he stays strong.
First A victim of false love
Now A prisoner of conscience.

On 2017-08-03 05:01, John Morris wrote:

> At the risk of lowering the signal to noise on this list even more, I'd
> like to note that about seven minutes before this new nym posted here
> it
> posted the same text to the Fedora users list.  There was exactly one
> reply.  I won't spoil it, go look it up because it worked.

Re: MikeeUSA -- Notice Bruce Perens has NO response (nor does Moglen). [Was: Re: GrSecurity]

Mike Wright

Re: MikeeUSA -- Notice Bruce Perens has NO response (nor does Moglen). [Was: Re: GrSecurity]

Tom H-4

No. It's a thread that started there and fedora-users@ and
ubuntu-users@ (and perhaps others) have been added to the mailto.

On 08/03/2017 11:28 AM, Tom H wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 2:04 PM, Mike Wright <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dng mailing list
>>> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>>> https://mailinglists.dyne.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/dng
>>
>> It looks like some charming so and so signed up the fedora users list
>> to dng mailing list. Moderator?
>
> No. It's a thread that started there and fedora-users@ and
> ubuntu-users@ (and perhaps others) have been added to the mailto.

OK, I'm confused.  That's a subscriber list.  What do mean by "added to
the mailto".

Re: MikeeUSA -- Notice Bruce Perens has NO response (nor does Moglen). [Was: Re: GrSecurity]

Kevin Fenzi-4
On 08/03/2017 12:15 PM, Mike Wright wrote:

> On 08/03/2017 11:28 AM, Tom H wrote:

>>> It looks like some charming so and so signed up the fedora users list
>>> to dng mailing list. Moderator?
>>
>> No. It's a thread that started there and fedora-users@ and
>> ubuntu-users@ (and perhaps others) have been added to the mailto.
>
> OK, I'm confused.  That's a subscriber list.  What do mean by "added to
> the mailto".
This person is mailing a bunch of lists and adding to cc a bunch of
people. I've placed them on moderation now.

Lets all just move on back to Fedora related topics now. :)

kevin

Re: MikeeUSA -- Notice Bruce Perens has NO response (nor does Moglen). [Was: Re: GrSecurity]

Ted Roche-2
On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 3:15 PM, Mike Wright <[hidden email]> wrote:

> OK, I'm confused.  That's a subscriber list.  What do mean by "added to the
> mailto".

Hi, Mike:

I think all that was intended was the poster to the fedora-users list
replied to a message on another list and decided to send it to the
fedora-users list as well.

Hence, he/she just added fedora-users to the mail "To:"

And I've blocked further posts from that poster.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC

Re: MikeeUSA -- Notice Bruce Perens has NO response (nor does Moglen). [Was: Re: GrSecurity]

Rick Stevens-4
On 08/03/2017 02:50 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> On 08/03/2017 12:15 PM, Mike Wright wrote:
>> On 08/03/2017 11:28 AM, Tom H wrote:

>>> No. It's a thread that started there and fedora-users@ and
>>> ubuntu-users@ (and perhaps others) have been added to the mailto.
>>
>> OK, I'm confused.  That's a subscriber list.  What do mean by "added to
>> the mailto".
>
> This person is mailing a bunch of lists and adding to cc a bunch of
> people. I've placed them on moderation now.

Thank you, kind sir!

> Lets all just move on back to Fedora related topics now. :)

Yes!
- Rick Stevens, Systems Engineer, AllDigital    [hidden email] -
- AIM/Skype: therps2        ICQ: 226437340           Yahoo: origrps2 -
-                                                                    -
- "People tell me I look at the dark side.  That's not true.  I have -
-   the heart of a small boy......in a jar right here on my desk."   -
-                                                    -- Stephen King -

Re: MikeeUSA -- Notice Bruce Perens has NO response (nor does Moglen). [Was: Re: GrSecurity]

fred smith-5
On Thu, Aug 03, 2017 at 07:05:37PM -0400, Ted Roche wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 3:15 PM, Mike Wright <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > OK, I'm confused.  That's a subscriber list.  What do mean by "added to the
> > mailto".
> >

> Hi, Mike:
>
> I think all that was intended was the poster to the fedora-users list
> replied to a message on another list and decided to send it to the
> fedora-users list as well.
>
> Hence, he/she just added fedora-users to the mail "To:"
>
> And I've blocked further posts from that poster.

Hah. I've just added it to SpamBayes' spam training folder, so by
tomorrow I shouldn't have to see any more of 'em.

--
---- Fred Smith -- [hidden email] -----------------------------