Poor experience on Dnfdragora compared to Yumex-dnf

Poor experience on Dnfdragora compared to Yumex-dnf

Allan Mwenda
Hello I've been using Fedora 26 LXQt and my experience with the new update manager dnfdragora has been poor bot on 64bit and 32bit to the point where i switched back to Yumex-dnf which is much more reliable.
Dnfdragora takes ages to open, and even longer to load updates. It also crashes when you open a rpm with some kind of qt error, i was unable to open RPMfusion with it. All this works fine on Yumex-dnf and more importantly i think, works quickly.

Re: Poor experience on Dnfdragora compared to Yumex-dnf

Patrick O'Callaghan-2
On 5 August 2017 at 08:06, Allan Mwenda <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello I've been using Fedora 26 LXQt and my experience with the new update manager dnfdragora has been poor bot on 64bit and 32bit to the point where i switched back to Yumex-dnf which is much more reliable.
Dnfdragora takes ages to open, and even longer to load updates. It also crashes when you open a rpm with some kind of qt error, i was unable to open RPMfusion with it. All this works fine on Yumex-dnf and more importantly i think, works quickly.

As F26 is now released, you should post this to the Fedora User list, not here.

poc