New person on board

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov (Fedora Project)
Hello!
My name is Bogomil Shopov I use to live in Bulgaria, but now I am in Czech republic - Prague.

My fedora account is: bogomil and my jabber is: [hidden email].

I am community enchanter (guy) to a Prague based software company and I am dealing with worldwide communities :)

I can donate 2-3h/week to the project now. I am not good in design, but I can work on marketing campaigns and for campaigns to get more people on board.

Thanks,
Bogo

http://talkweb.eu
http://twitter.com/bogomep

Re: New person on board

wonderer
Hello,

well, then let me welcome you. Good to have you on board!

best regards
Henrik Heigl - Ambassador and Marketing guy
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Wonderer

Am 02.12.2011 17:30, schrieb Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov (Fedora Project):
Hello!
My name is Bogomil Shopov I use to live in Bulgaria, but now I am in Czech republic - Prague.

My fedora account is: bogomil and my jabber is: [hidden email].

I am community enchanter (guy) to a Prague based software company and I am dealing with worldwide communities :)

I can donate 2-3h/week to the project now. I am not good in design, but I can work on marketing campaigns and for campaigns to get more people on board.

Thanks,
Bogo

http://talkweb.eu
http://twitter.com/bogomep

Re: New person on board

Jiri Eischmann-2
That's good news we have you on board. Red Hat has a large engineering
office in Brno, so there are many Fedora enthusiasts in the Czech
Republic.
We've organized two very successful Fedora release parties in Brno and
I'd like to expand it to Prague. That's something you may help us with.
We can arrange everything, but the venue.

Jiri

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov (Fedora Project) píše v Pá 02. 12. 2011 v 17:30
+0100:

> Hello!
> My name is Bogomil Shopov I use to live in Bulgaria, but now I am in
> Czech republic - Prague.
>
> My fedora account is: bogomil and my jabber is:
> [hidden email].
>

> I am community enchanter (guy) to a Prague based software company and
> I am dealing with worldwide communities :)
>
> I can donate 2-3h/week to the project now. I am not good in design,
> but I can work on marketing campaigns and for campaigns to get more
> people on board.
>
> Thanks,
> Bogo
>
> http://talkweb.eu
> http://twitter.com/bogomep

Re: New person on board

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov (Fedora Project)-2

On 6 December 2011 13:19, Jiri Eischmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
That's good news we have you on board. Red Hat has a large engineering
office in Brno, so there are many Fedora enthusiasts in the Czech
Republic.
We've organized two very successful Fedora release parties in Brno and
I'd like to expand it to Prague. That's something you may help us with.
We can arrange everything, but the venue.

Hey Jiri,
If you send me more details I'd love to help you.

//Bogo

--
Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov
Open(Web) Thinker and doer.

++
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
-- Nelson Mandela