New BugZapper Introduction

Jørn Loamx
Hello everyone

I am one of Fedoras Google Summer of Code student. I'm working with the
audio-SIG to create an audio creators spin for fedora. I would like to
join bugzappers to help track audio bugs so that the spin can be as good
as possible

About me:
My name is Jørn Lomax, I'm a 23 year old CS student from Tromsø, Norway.
I have studied for 2 years, and should be finished with my bachelor next
summer. I have been using linux for 4 years now, both for server
applications, and also as a htpc in my living room. I a Fedora
account[1] and you can find me on #fedora-audio on freenode (username
"Lurimax"). If there are any qestions, don't hesitate to take contact.

[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jvlomax
--
Jørn Lomax
GSoC Fedora Audio

Re: New BugZapper Introduction

Buddhike Kurera
On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 6:23 PM, Jørn Loamx <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> I am one of Fedoras Google Summer of Code student. I'm working with the
> audio-SIG to create an audio creators spin for fedora. I would like to join
> bugzappers to help track audio bugs so that the spin can be as good as
> possible

Hello Jørn,

Great to see you here and great to see your involvement with the
community. Keep it going.

This is not the welcome email and you will get a detailed welcome mail soon.

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
Fedora Ambassador - APAC region
Event Liaison - Design Team

Email: [hidden email] | IRC: bckurera

Re: New BugZapper Introduction

Brendan Jones-2
On 05/27/2012 02:53 PM, Jørn Loamx wrote:

> Hello everyone
>
> I am one of Fedoras Google Summer of Code student. I'm working with the
> audio-SIG to create an audio creators spin for fedora. I would like to
> join bugzappers to help track audio bugs so that the spin can be as good
> as possible
>
> About me:
> My name is Jørn Lomax, I'm a 23 year old CS student from Tromsø, Norway.
> I have studied for 2 years, and should be finished with my bachelor next
> summer. I have been using linux for 4 years now, both for server
> applications, and also as a htpc in my living room. I a Fedora
> account[1] and you can find me on #fedora-audio on freenode (username
> "Lurimax"). If there are any qestions, don't hesitate to take contact.
>
> [1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jvlomax

Welcome Jørn!

It's great to have another audiophile join the fold!

Brendan