Missing apps/utils on F15

William Henry
Hi,

I had a pretty successful Fedora 15 preupgrade experience. I like the new gnome 3 too.

Since the upgrade I notice that my System Settings looks sparser.  I don't see any screen saver in there. Also Looking at the tutorial @ fedoraproject regarding Creating Custom Launchers I discovered that I don't have a right-click on the desktop. I don't see a way to create custom launchers.

I can't seem to right-click on the tool-bar at the top either.

My F14 had Cairo dock installed.  Preupgrade left it there. I quit it today but wonder if I should uninstall a few things like cairo-dock and emerald and compiz in case they are disrupting some gnome3 features.

Any thoughts?

Best,
William

Re: Missing apps/utils on F15

William Henry
Nobody seen this issue or know what I'm missing?

William