Intro

SAHANA R
Hey,
I'm Sahana from CMRIT. I'm in the 3rd year studying Information Science and Engineering.
I wish to contribute to the Fedoa community.
Regards
Sahana

Re: Intro

ankur sinha-2
Hello Sahana, Akshat, Iroshan

> I wish to contribute to the Fedoa community.

Welcome to the Fedora community!

There's so much you can help with! Since you've posted on the QA
mailing list, may I assume you'd like to start here?

The simplest way of getting started is to provide feedback to updates
as documented here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing

If there are other areas of the project you'd like to contribute to, do
let us know and we'll be happy to help. There's also the Fedora Join
SIG that is set up specifically to help new contributors get started:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Join?rd=Fedora_Join_SIG

Ankur Sinha "FranciscoD"

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ankursinha

Re: Intro

Sumantro Mukherjee-2

> > I wish to contribute to the Fedoa community.
>
> Welcome to the Fedora community!
>
> There's so much you can help with! Since you've posted on the QA
> mailing list, may I assume you'd like to start here?
>
> The simplest way of getting started is to provide feedback to updates
> as documented here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing
>
> If there are other areas of the project you'd like to contribute to, do
> let us know and we'll be happy to help. There's also the Fedora Join
> SIG that is set up specifically to help new contributors get started:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Join?rd=Fedora_Join_SIG
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Regards,
> Ankur Sinha "FranciscoD"

Hey All,

I hope you are having a good time testing packages.
Like always, if you've have any doubt feel free to ping on #fedora-qa on Freenode.

P.S. Ankur, I am mentoring a small bunch of people to help us with Fedora QA effort. :)

Thanks
//sumantro

On Sun, 2017-08-13 at 06:37 -0400, Sumantro Mukherjee wrote:
> P.S. Ankur, I am mentoring a small bunch of people to help us with
> Fedora QA effort. :)

Ah - brilliant!

If you aren't doing this already, may I request you to blog about your
work and your experience as a mentor on the planet too? It may rub off
on others and help us restart the mentoring SIG sooner (it's also on
our TODO list) :)