How to start

Nitesh Narayan
Hi,
This is Nitesh I had just joined the group ,but not sure how and from where to start .
So if I get some help ,it will be helpful for me.
I searched the IRC channel and found #fedora-mktg but its unavailable.
Nitesh

Re: How to start

Buddhike Kurera
Hello Nitesh,

If you want to get live support please ping at #fedora-ambassadors where you can find live support.

See you

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 6:34 PM, Nitesh Narayan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
This is Nitesh I had just joined the group ,but not sure how and from where to start .
So if I get some help ,it will be helpful for me.
I searched the IRC channel and found #fedora-mktg but its unavailable.
Nitesh

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
Fedora Ambassador Sri Lanka
Event Liaison - Design Team

Email[hidden email] | IRC: bckurera

Re: How to start

Buddhike Kurera
just a correction, the #fedora-ambassadors freenode channel is not for mkt purposes but you can find some members there to get the help. We had a nice release and heading for Fedora Release 16 parties, therefore members can be bit busy like me :).

Will soon start work for F17, thanks and nice to have you on board.