Hello Folks

Buddhike Kurera
Hi,

I am Buddhika Kurera (User:Bckurera), from Fedora Ambassadors group and would like to work with Fedora Marketing as well.

I am from APAC and my wish is to make popular Fedora among my region.
That is the main reason to join with Marketing.

Lets do it. See you all soon.

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera

Re: Hello Folks

Truong Anh. Tuan

> I am Buddhika Kurera (User:Bckurera), from Fedora Ambassadors group
> and would like to work with Fedora Marketing as well.
>
> I am from APAC and my wish is to make popular Fedora among my region.
> That is the main reason to join with Marketing.
>
> Lets do it. See you all soon.

You are welcome.

Kind regards,
Tuan

Re: Hello Folks

Buddhike Kurera

Hello,

> Lets do it. See you all soon.

You are welcome.
Hey Tuanta nice to see you here budy, lets see you on tomorrow meeting :D

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera