Fw: Virtual keyboard problems.

George R Goffe
Hi,

I just installed a ton of packages to this system and all of a sudden I have this virtual keyboard that gets in the way when I use any browser. Yes, you guessed it, I don't know which package brought me this head ache. My objective was to test install as many packages as possible. Sigh...

This system is a Fedora 27 x86_64 (rawhide). I'm using KDE but the problem appears with WindowMaker although it's not as severe. The monitor is a Samsung 27" TV and has NO touch screen capability that I have the laptop screen unselected via system-settings, I don't think it's a touch screen. I'm aware of. I am using ONLY the TV as a monitor... the one on the laptop is disabled as far as KDE is concerned.
qt5-qtvirtualkeyboard, on-board, and eekboard are not installed

Any/all help hints/tips would be GREATLY appreciated.

My UNENDING Thanks,