F14 keys messed up

William Henry

My keys for switching windows stopped working. Not sure what I did.

CTRL-ALT-Right Arrow no longer switches desktops (workspaces)

Even ALT-TAB doesn't switch apps but merely tabs through option on the existing app winow if available.

Anyone know what I did and how to reverse it? I've been looking around and googling and checking my compiz setting etc. but it seems to be just a problem with the keyboard settings and I don't want to waste much time if someone has a quick answer.

William