Extremely mini Fedora Remix kickstart

valent.turkovic@gmail.com
I feel like I have imagined this - but was there a discussion on these
lists with one user who has creates a an extremely minimal kickstart.
Yes, even more minimal than Fedora mini ks files. Fedora user even
posted it in this emails, I would really like to use it. I searched in
old threads but just can't seam to find this discussion. If you have
seen it please point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

--
follow me - www.twitter.com/valentt & http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com
linux, anime, spirituality, wireless, scuba, linuxmce smart home, zwave