Distributed Fedora 15 DVD in the university students of Bangladesh

Distributed Fedora 15 DVD in the university students of Bangladesh

Rejaul Islam
Distributed Fedora 15 DVD in the university students of Bangladesh

I was distributed 700 copies of Fedora 15 DVD in the university
students of Bangladesh. Now the students are know about fedora, how to
use of fedora etc. The students are very sensitive for use the FEDORA
also improves their software related works. At this time, the students
are using FEDORA very easily also follow the instruction how to use
the FODORA.
Now I am very happy for this time. The students are contact with me
also interest to use FEDORA other students.

Thanks & Regards
Rejaul Islam
Fedora Ambassador Bangladesh
www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:Rejaul

Re: Distributed Fedora 15 DVD in the university students of Bangladesh

Jason Fenner
Excellent job on that huge distribution!

Re: Distributed Fedora 15 DVD in the university students of Bangladesh

Buddhike Kurera
Really a great work, keep up spreading the word Fedora.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 2:34 PM, irejaul <[hidden email]> wrote:
Distributed Fedora 15 DVD in the university students of Bangladesh

I was distributed 700 copies of Fedora 15 DVD in the university
students of Bangladesh. Now the students are know about fedora, how to
use of fedora etc. The students are very sensitive for use the FEDORA
also improves their software related works. At this time, the students
are using FEDORA very easily also follow the instruction how to use
the FODORA.
Now I am very happy for this time. The students are contact with me
also interest to use FEDORA other students.

Thanks & Regards
Rejaul Islam
Fedora Ambassador Bangladesh
www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:Rejaul

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera
Fedora Ambassador Sri Lanka
EventĀ LiaisonĀ - Design Team

Re: Distributed Fedora 15 DVD in the university students of Bangladesh

Truong Anh. Tuan

> Distributed Fedora 15 DVD in the university students of Bangladesh
>
> I was distributed 700 copies of Fedora 15 DVD in the university
> students of Bangladesh. Now the students are know about fedora, how to
> use of fedora etc. The students are very sensitive for use the FEDORA
> also improves their software related works. At this time, the students
> are using FEDORA very easily also follow the instruction how to use
> the FODORA.
> Now I am very happy for this time. The students are contact with me
> also interest to use FEDORA other students.

Good job.

Also, why don't you join into the APAC Ambassadors weekly meeting with
us on Saturday, 04:00 UTC?

Kind regards,
Truong Anh TUAN
Fedora Ambassador Vietnam
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Tuanta
http://blog.iwayvietnam.com/tuanta/

Re: Distributed Fedora 15 DVD in the university students of Bangladesh

Bhardwaj, Aadarsh
Great Work Man!!!
Keep It UP :)
Long Live FEDORA!!!